– The car can be operated ONLY by the renter and the second driver if is authorized in this agreement.
– In case of delay, each extra hour is charged 10€.
– Gasoline is paid by the customer. Also, the renter has the responsibility to bring back the car in the same level of gasoline as was that at the beginning of the rental.
– The vehicle cannot be taken outside Crete or carried to a Greek island without the prior written permission of the owner company.
– IN case of cancellation the deposit money can only be returned up to 15 days before the begin of the rental. After that period the deposit cannot be returned.
– Driving the car in none asphalt roads is forbidden, and insurance will not cover any kind of damages. Also, tires are not covers by any insurance
– All kind of traffic fines including any law violation and illegal parking are paid by the rental.
– The renter is responsible for the proper and safe operation of the car.
– Losing or destroying any kind of car accessories is not covered by any insurance. Losing or breaking the car key is not covered by any insurance. In both of the above cases, the renter is surcharged by the cost of replacement.
– If the company considers that the terms and conditions of the agreement are violated has the right to collect the car immediately. Especially in case of dangerous operation of the car, has the right to claim for compensation.
– In case of an accident, the renter must contact our rental company or police immediately. If no so, the insurance will refuse any compensation.